You’ve got the Christmas spirit… We’ve got the tonic.
It’s fair to say we’re all hoping for a Merry Christmas this year. And an opportunity to catch up with family or friends while taking a well-earned break.
To help get the festivities started, we’ve brought together some cocktail recipes featuring Coca-Cola and Schweppes for you to enjoy at home. Including some simple classics and a delicious non-alcoholic mocktail.
And if you’re looking for something different, Your Coca-Cola has a wide range of mixers and adult soft drinks to choose from. All delivered straight to your door.
Please drink responsibly. Visit Drink Aware.
Christmas Cocktail Recipes
- Prep Time
- 3 Minutes
Jack & Coke
A cocktail, 100 years in the making. Smooth and refreshing.
- 50ml of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- 150ml of Coca-Cola Original Taste
- Cubed Ice
- Pour 50ml of Jack Daniel’s into a highball glass
- Fill with cubed ice and top with Coca-Cola Original Taste
Gin & Slimline Tonic
A lower calorie version of this ever-popular drink.
- 35ml of your favourite gin
- 150ml of Schweppes Slimline Tonic Water
- 2 wedges of lime, to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Fill a glass ¾ full with the ice cubes and pour in your favourite gin
- Top with the Schweppes Slimline Tonic Water
- Garnish with the 2 slices of lime.
My Body is a Temple Mocktail
A refreshing way to enjoy Ginger Ale!
- 200ml of Schweppes Ginger Ale
- 50ml of pomegranate juice
- 2 slices of lime, to garnish
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- Add the ice cubes and lime slices to the glass
- Pour the pomegranate juice over the ice and top it up with Schweppes Ginger Ale.